Corinth Films (“Corinth”) is firmly committed to protecting the privacy of each and every user.
Personal Identification Information
Corinth may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site and Platforms, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, mailing address, email and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site and Platforms anonymously.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site and Platforms. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Providers utilized and other similar information. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, information about how you interact with the Site, geographic location, pages viewed, interactions with any videos on the Site, means by which a User found our Site and any links Users click on to leave our website.
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We may collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files,” which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps, and
- “Web beacons,” “tag,” and “pixels” which are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How We Use Collected Information
Corinth, on occasion, must ask that a user provide some personal information necessary to fulfill an order, send the user important messages, and personalize a user’s shopping experience.
Corinth may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site and Platforms
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order(s). It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and as appropriate, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Corinth will not utilize any personal information provided by the user to send promotional or other materials that have not been requested by the user or release, sell, trade or barter any user’s personal information to third parties.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the Corinth website (as defined in our Terms and Conditions), each user consents to the collection and use of their personal information in the following manner:
- When opening an account with Corinth, a user must provide his/her name, mailing address, phone number, email address and password. With the user’s consent, Corinth may use this information to contact the user about new releases, items on sale and special promotions or giveaways. The user may request prompt removal from Corinth’s mailing list at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When making a purchase, Corinth may require the user’s shipping address, billing address and credit card number and expiration date. This information allows Corinth to process and fulfill the order, and to notify the user of the order’s status.
- If the user desires to send information about a Corinth product to a friend over the Internet, Corinth may require the friend’s email address in order to process this request. Corinth will not disclose this email address to third parties or send promotional emails to the non-authorized address.
- Corinth may collect general demographic information about its users and use this information for internal research & development purposes.
- If a user posts a customer review, Corinth may collect this information that is posted.
- If Corinth is emailed with questions, requests, suggestions or comments, it will collect the sender’s email address so that it may respond and maintain any necessary correspondence with the sender.
- If a user’s order is to be shipped to another address as a gift, Corinth will need the recipient’s name, mailing address and phone number (optional) to complete the order.
- When a customer that is a group or organization licenses a product from Corinth and/or becomes affiliated with Corinth, Corinth may request information about the membership of the group or organization for the purpose of calculating fees and prices or rendering customer service.
- The foregoing types of information may also be used by Corinth internally to improve users’ and customers’ experience when using the site or contracting Corinth’s services/products.
- If Corinth is required by law, in the form of a judicial order, judgment or subpoena, or it is necessary to enforce, protect or apply Corinth’s contractual or proprietary rights, it may release such information as is required.
- Corinth also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement, officials, regulators or other third parties. In order to cooperate with governmental requests, to protect Corinth’s customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of Corinth’s business and systems, Corinth may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to user contact details, IP addresses and traffic information, usage history, and posted content.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.